Are you facing health problems from any prolong illness and injuries?
Touch for Health® Level 3 goes more in-depth with the application of the Five Elements Theory using color and emotions.
THIS IS A PROGRAM THAT
- Quickly easing the discomfort of common aches, pains and stresses of daily living.
- Utilizes "muscle checking" (kinesiology) to determine imbalances in muscle/meridian function and restores balance with gentle, safe, and effective acupressure/touch techniques.
- Is simple to learn, and so helpful to have in your wellness toolkit.
WHO SHOULD ATTENDOpen to all that have completed Touch for Health I & II
COURSE CONTENTThis course goes more in depth with the application of the Five Elements Theory including balancing with emotions. You will experience how balancing with goals and emotions brings results that are much deeper and longer lasting. Additional muscle tests are taught, along with pain tapping (a quick way to disperse chronic pain), gait testing for improved movement and sedation with acupressure holding points. The color balance is an innovative way to balance based on color and positive/negative statements. Chronic muscle problems will be addressed by the Reactive Muscle correction that clears long-standing patterns quickly and permanently in many cases. Knowing how to do Reactive Muscles will set your practice apart!
WHAT SHOULD I GET
- Five Element Balance / One Point Balance
- Goal Balance with 5 Elements
- Five Element Basic Emotions
- Reactive Muscles and Circuit Retaining Mode
- Pulse Check
- Pain Tapping
- Muscle tests and Corrections for 14 New Muscles