Are you looking for deepening your balances and brain organization for movement?
THIS IS A PROGRAM THAT
- Recognizes and addresses Symmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex (STNR), Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex (ATNR), and TMJ.
- Addresses how to release neurological responses that interfere with intentional motor control
- Explores modifications of this process with fewer muscle pairs for some learners.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Recommended for graduates of Educational Kinesiology In-Depth course, and Touch for Health practitioners.
- These tools are useful for helping all individuals, regardless of neurological or physiological limitations
In this 3-day course you will….
- Review Dennison Laterality Repatterning and 3-Dimensional Repatterning.
- Learn to test 42 muscles and complete a 42 muscle repatterning.
- Understand the relationship of reflexive behavior to integrated movement balance and skeletal alignment.
- Learn core repatterning techniques to deepen your balances.
- Recognize primitive homolateral reflexes which become integrated by repatterning.
- Understand the relationship of repatterning to brain organization for movement.
- Learn to release neurological patterns which prevent wellness.
- Experience core repatterning techniques which activate core muscles and core reflexes for infants, handicapped, and special cases.
WHAT SHOULD I GET
- Learn to combine repatterning techniques with testing 42 muscle pairs in order to release primitive reflexes thereby opening up physiological motor control used in such skills as writing, reading, movements, sports, etc."