About The Course
This weekday course deals with how our reading and writing ability is affected by various factors such as our vision, our ability to recognise the sounds of the language and our motor ability. We learn how to check for non integrated primitive reflexes and recognize other motor disabilities that are important in reading difficulties and how to improve reading and writing ability by correcting these balances with rhythmic movements and reflex integration activities.
Pre-requisite: RMT Level 1, RMT Level 2
Rhythmic Movement Training Level 3 (RMT3) – Reading and Writing
Some topics included in this course:
- Relationship of retained reflexes to reading and writing challenges
- How to check for non-integrated primitive reflexes relating to reading and writing
- How to improve reading and writing abilities with RMT movements,gentle isometric techniques and other movement related activities.
- Futher information and integrating techniques for Moro, TLR and STNR reflexes
- Development of Head Righting for postural stability leading to efficient learning ability.
- The importance of the Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex(ATNR) for later reading and writing skills
- Auditory processing challenges and connection to reading problems
- Hand reflexes and fine motor development essential for writing skills
- Eye & Ear Development & Challenges Neural Patterns for Reading
Venue Phone: 03-4149 7977
Venue Website: http://breakthru.academy/
70-2, Block D, Platinum Walk, Taman Danau Kota, Setapak, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 53300, Malaysia