- RMT-Making Connections
August 14, 2018 - August 15, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Moira Dempsey is a very experienced instructor of kinesiology workshops‚ – including Brain Gym®, Touch For Health, Rhythmic Movement Training and RESET. She also teaches short workshops on Facial Reflex Integra-tion and Tactile Integration. She have taught extensively throughout the world‚ – including USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Poland, Dubai, Bahrain and South Africa.
- About The Course RMTi Making Connections
In this 2-day course participants learn the basics of RMTi and the Rhythmic Movements and how it relates to building neurology and building neural maturity. It is important to stimulate the connections between all areas of the brain in order to functions efficiently, and to form the basis of becoming a competent and curious learner. This course looks at how the brain develops from the bottom up and develops these connections between the hindbrain, midbrain and forebrain so that eventually the prefrontal cortex is able to establish the ability to coordinate actions, feeling and thoughts.
This course as ideal for anyone interested in learning and development. There is no prerequisite.
- Passive, active and Sitting/kneeling movements Rhythmic Movements and how to find rhythm and exactness of coordination
- Neural development and brain structure
- Stressors that effect neural development
- The effects of Rhythmic Movements on the brain
- Procedures for Brainstem and Reticular Activating System (RAS) and thalamus to relay information efficiently to the cortex
- Procedures for the cerebellum to promote coordination
- Midbrain procedures for processing auditory and visual information
- Procedures for the basal ganglia and developing the ability to be still
- Limbic system procedures for self-regulation and episodic memory
- Prefrontal procedures for connections to areas important for focus, attention, comprehension, movements, coordination and memories
Venue Phone: 03-4149 7977
Venue Website: http://breakthru.academy/
70-2, Block D, Platinum Walk, Taman Danau Kota, Setapak, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 53300, Malaysia