Event Phone: 03-41497977
- First Day - RMT for School Readiness
February 3, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Second Day - RMT for School Readiness
February 4, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course will be conducted in English with Mandarin translation upon request
About The Course
This 2 day course introduces Rhythmic Movements and primitive reflex integration in a knowledgeable, fun, interactive and playful way with an emphasis on recognizing retained reflexes in young children.
A Hands on experiential Workshop for
School Teacher, Preschool Teachers, Childcare Providers, Chiropractors, Kinesiologists, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech, Therapists, Behavioural/Developmental Optometrists, Social Workers, Massage Therapists, Body Workers, Parents, Carers, Playgroup organisers,
Open to all! No prerequisites!
RMT provides opportunity to support children and adults to achieve their highest potential
Rhythmic Movement Training™ (RMT) is a movement based, primitive reflex integration program which incorporates developmental movements, gentle isometric pressure games play and self awareness to establish or re-build foundations necessary to help overcome developmental delays, learning, sensory emotional and behavioural challenges.
Topics included in this course:
- The role infant movement and reflexes play in brain growth, learning, emotional development and behavior, and the research showing the crucial importance of integrating infant reflexes for foundational sensory processing and learning skills.
- Reason why un-integrated reflexes are a major factor in challenges such as ADD/ ADHD, dyslexia, developmental delay, sensory processing disorder, autism, chronic stress/overwhelm and other learning, emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- How Rhythmic Movement Training creates neural links between the brainstem, cerebellum, limbic area and prefrontal cortex and how this helps with stress release, speech development, social-emotional skills, physical skills, learning and behavioral challenges.
- Games and activities to integrate reflexes.
No. 17, Jalan Seksyen 3/6, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia