Are you facing health problems from any prolong illness and injuries?
THIS IS A PROGRAM THAT
- offers lifestyle and aspirations for health
- offers a safe and effective way to maintain health
- enhances well-being and upgrades performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Participants that have completed TFHK® Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 as it is a necessary supplement for anyone who wishes to work with Touch for Health®
This 2-day course can be attended upon completion of Level 1 , 2 and 3 You will learn to:
- Identify all 42 muscles and apply 42 muscles testing of standing, sitting and lying down positions.
- Apply 5 Element Balancing with Sound , 5 Element with Emotions, Luo Points, Time of the Day Balance, Figure Eight Energy, Postural Stress Release, Neurolymphatic Release.
- Review the Acupressure Holding Point Theory and Reactive Muscles Process
- Have the relevant information about other kinesiology courses/ resources such as TFH™ Student Workbook, Proficiency Assessment, School Training Workshops, Metaphors and Community workshop.
WHAT SHOULD I GET
- Review of TFH 1 to TFH 3
- Figure 8 Energy
- Five Elements and Meridian Review
- Five Element Emotion
- Balancing with Sound
- Acupressure Holding Points in Depth
- Luo Points
- Time of Day Balance
- Postural Stress Release
- Neurolymphatic Release
- Posture Analysis
- 42 Muscle Balance Head to Toe