Are you facing challenges in supporting your child in speech and language development, and lack of maturity, confidence and self-esteem?
THIS IS A PROGRAM THAT
- is an introductory two days class for people wishing to learn the basic RMT movements
- teaches how to use the movements with young children
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This course as ideal for anyone interested in learning and development.
- The course is ideal for anyone who wants to use the techniques of brain and body connections for enhanced learning and development.
In this 2-day course participants learn the basics of RMTi and the Rhythmic Movements and how it relates to building neurology and building neural maturity. It is important to stimulate the connections between all areas of the brain in order to functions efficiently, and to form the basis of becoming a competent and curious learner. This course looks at how the brain develops from the bottom up and develops these connections between the hindbrain, midbrain and forebrain so that eventually the prefrontal cortex is able to establish the ability to coordinate actions, feeling and thoughts.
- Passive, active and Sitting/kneeling movements Rhythmic Movements and how to find rhythm and exactness of coordination.
- Neural development and brain structure.
- Stressors that effect neural development
- The effects of Rhythmic Movements on the brain