Is your child/ student facing challenges in school and has difficulty with focus, organisation and comprehension during learning time?
This is a program that
- helps children or adults with ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism and other learning challenges.
- helps overcome learning, sensory, emotional and behavioural challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Care workers
- Chiropractors / Osteopaths
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
- Psychologists / Doctors
- Sports coaches
- Behavioural Optometrists
- Occupational therapists
Rhythmic Movement Training™ works at integrating infant reflex patterns through replicating developmental movements, gentle isometric pressure and self awareness. Movements comprise gentle rocking and rolling movements that stimulate the neural pathways, to make connections that promote ease of movement and learning.
In this 2-day course, participants learn the basics of the Rhythmic Movement Training™ on
- How to do the movements for reflex integration.
- How rhythmic exercises can be utilized to regulate muscle tone, stimulate the brain in order to improve attention and focus, control of impulses, diminish hyperactivity and improve organisationaland comprehension skills.
- The course also includes information on the most important primitive reflexes often involved in ADHD/ADD and how to integrate them using rhythmic exercise.
- How RMT builds neuro-sensory-motor foundations for focus and higher level learning skills • Basics in brain development for learning , attention and comprehension
- Ways to identify developmental imbalances
- Information on a selection of reflexes involved in laying the foundations of focus and comprehension -Tonic Labyrinthine (TLR); Landau; Symmetrical Tonic Neck (STNR); Spinal Galant; Amphibian; Babinski
- Methods for integrating primitive reflexes
- The 17 foundational RMT passive and active movements.
WHAT WOULD I GET
- RMT International Certification
- RMT 1 Manual Book
- Networking opportunity