Are you looking to be trained as an instructor?
THIS IS A PROGRAM THAT
- To demonstrate competency in demonstrating movements
- An understanding of how to teach the movements to groups of children.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Open for those have attended Level One, Two and Three and School Readiness at least once.
- Those who have an interest in and a good understanding of Early to Mid Childhood education.
HOW DOES IT WORK
This One-Day classis for those training to be RMT for School Readiness Instructors. The day is very intensive with participants having to demonstrate competency in demonstrating movements and an understanding of how to teach them to groups of children. You will also need to a good knowledge of the postural indicators of retained reflexes and how to observe them in groups.
A background in working with young children and games, songs and other activities that can be adjusted for reflex integration group work is essential.
Topics included in this course:
- The role infant movement and reflexes play in brain growth, learning, emotional development and behavior, and the research showing the crucial importance of integrating infant reflexes for foundational sensory processing and learning skills.
- Reason why un-integrated reflexes are a major factor in challenges such as ADD/ ADHD, dyslexia, developmental delay, sensory processing disorder, autism, chronic stress/overwhelm and other learning, emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- How Rhythmic Movement Training creates neural links between the brainstem, cerebellum, limbic area and prefrontal cortex and how this helps with stress release, speech development, social-emotional skills, physical skills, learning and behavioral challenges.
- Games and activities to integrate reflexes.
WHAT SHOULD I GET
- 8-hour course
- RMT International Certification
- Networking opportunity