My student doesn't learn in class the usual way like others,
how can I help him?
My child is unique, and I know he deserves much more in life,
what can I do?
I am a therapist, but I seems to be running out of ways to help my client.
I wonder is there more to learn?
This 32-hour course provides an in-depth study of how to use Brain Gym® with children and adults who have special needs. You will learn to notice and understand the meanings behind the movements, language and body language and use the simple, yet very effective, Brain Gym® tools to draw out potential in all areas of life.
THIS IS A PROGRAM THAT
- Offers excellent applications for a variety of mental and physical challenges.
- Offers new skills that optimize learning and performance in all areas of life.
- Provides tools are immediately applicable in home, school and therapeutic settings.
All participants who attended her class went off with a new understanding of supporting the children with special needs with effective tools of building blocks. You will also witness live demo on how she work with invited special needs children with the building blocks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Therapists, teachers, tutors, caregivers and parents as well as anyone in the caring professions.
- Provides excellent practical applications for a variety of mental and physical challenges including: autism, cerebral palsy, attention deficit disorders (ADD and ADHD), dyslexia, developmental delays, Angelman’s Syndrome, Down Syndrome, speech impairments, brain injuries, blindness, deafness and impairments caused by strokes.
Participants will leave the course with new skills that optimize learning and performance in all areas of life. And they will find that these tools are immediately applicable in-home, school and therapeutic settings!
HOW DOES IT WORK
The three learning dimensions presented in Brain Gym® program will teach us:
- How to ASSESS THE NEEDS of an individual.
- How to DEVELOP A BRAIN GYM PROGRAM to meet those needs.
- How to EVALUATE THE EFFECTIVENESS of the program.
- How to MODIFY the program for best results.
7 Building Block Activities
Learn activities that support the integration of the nervous system.
26 Specific Movement Activities
Quick and simple physical movements that enhance specific skills, such as memory, math reading, writing and communication, while improving creativity, energy levels, athletic performance,
and school and business success.
The 5-Step Balance Process
This process targets goals for learning and performance. You will learn how to modify the 5-step balance process for children and adults who have special needs.